Sunday, October 3, 2021

Signal

Went to the post office earlier today to run some errands and then headed to Daiso afterwards to buy some stuff. As I was browsing, I saw these two guys at one of the lanes. The guy standing behind caught my eye and I managed to grab a couple of shots of him on my phone. 

One of the shop assistants walked by and I asked her where I could get some bubble wraps. As she was pointing me to the lane, the guy who was standing looked over and checked me out. Our eyes met. 

He then came over to where I was and our eyes met again and this time we smiled and acknowledged each other. I caught him staring at my body this time. Anyway, it was hard to tell if he was cruising me or not but I definitely felt he was giving me some sort of a signal. 

Anyway, nothing happened. I didn’t manage to find what I wanted and left. But it felt kinda exciting nonetheless. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...