Saturday, October 2, 2021

Worth the Wait

I caught up with a Facebook friend whom I've known since 2010 for the first time last night. We don't chat very often but we respond to each other's posts quite a bit. Anyway, the reason why we never arranged to meet up is because we never seem to be at the same place nor find the right time. He often travels for work and so do I.

However, a few days ago, he asked if I'd like to have dinner with him on Friday night.

So he picked me up at around 7:30pm and we ended up going to a Chinese-Muslim restaurant nearby. It was a quiet evening but the food was great and we chatted the night away.

I've always had a crush on him. Malay guy, slightly older than me, not very tall but solid built. Broad shoulders, big arms, handsome abang looks with sexy stubbles across his manly face. Definitely my type.

After dinner, we walked down the street and ended up having a hot drink at a mamak place where we carried on with our chat. We ended up talking about our naughty escapades during our younger years. He was surprisingly candid about it and we both had a good laugh reminiscing the good ole days. 

We left about 10pm and he offered me a ride home. While in the car, I placed my hand on his left thigh and then started to feel his crotch. He chuckled and gave me a naughty look. He playfully brushed my hand aside but it kept creeping back. He soon gave up as he was driving and had to focus on the road. I gently stroked his strong thigh and teased his crotch. I could feel he was starting to get hard. Seems like he didn't mind it after all. 

We soon arrived at my place. I asked if he wanted to come upstairs. 

"No obligations of course." I said to him. To be honest, I had a great time over dinner and was quite happy to end the night as it is.

He thought about it for a few seconds. "Ok, let's see if we can find a parking lot at this hour."

I must say it has been a while since I had such a passionate evening with anyone. He was a wonderful kisser, and the fact that he enjoyed kissing as much as I do made it so much hotter. We had a good rhythm - the pacing was perfect - slow, sensual yet passionate. He had a perfect-sized cock with a beautiful mushroom head which slightly curved upwards. And I couldn't get enough of it the entire time.

"Yeah...you like that cock in your mouth, don't you," he grunted, "that's it...suck that dick...take it all in your mouth." He was starting to getting quite verbal as I swallowed his dick, which turned me on even more.

He then took my dick in his mouth and bopped his head up and down on it like a pro. He tried to go down all the way but started to gag. I got up on the bed, placed my hands around his head and started to fuck his face like a wet pussy. Watching him choke and gasp for air gets me all riled up.

We kissed again, hugging each other tightly as our tongues became intertwined, thoroughly enjoying the closeness and intimacy of our bodies.

"I want your cum in my mouth" I whispered to him, ready for the finale.

He got up on his knees and gently pushed his dick inside my mouth, and as he placed his arms against the wall, he started to hump my mouth. As his wet dick slid in and out I began to increase my suction. 

"I'm gonna cum" he groaned.

I don't usually swallow a guy's cum unless I'm really into him. Needless to say, I was ready to take on this guy's load.

He let out a deep moan and a warm splash of thick salty cream came gushing down my throat. I almost choked but managed to swallow it all. Fuck, it's been a while since I swallowed a man's cum and it was definitely worth the wait. 

I had savoured every drop of his seed but wouldn't let go of his dick because it was my turn to blow a load. 

He began to work on my nipples, his dick still fully lodged in my mouth. It didn't take long for my volcano to erupt its hot lava all the way down my stomach. 

I took a few moments to catch my breath. He laid beside me and rested his head on my chest while we kissed and hugged some more. We carried on chatting till almost 1am before he took his leave.

It was a beautiful evening indeed.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...