Thursday, September 23, 2021

Abang Gym

It was a little more than distracting when this Malay guy showed up at the gym this morning. I’ve not seen him around before but boy, I’m glad I did. Everything about him checks the boxes of what I find sexy in a man - mature, manly, shaved head, has a sexy goatee, big arms and solid legs. He is probably straight too from the looks of it - which makes him even hotter. 

It was definitely quite challenging trying to capture some stealth shots of him as the gym was quite packed this morning. 

He went to take a shower after his workout and when he came out he just sat on the couch for a long time and kept staring at his phone. But fuck, I’m not sure what I’m lusting over more - that hot bulge, that titillating white-socked foot or simply that meaty bare foot. 
 
Talk about a major cock-tease. 

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...