Wednesday, September 22, 2021

History Teacher

I was in an all boys school back in the day. During my upper secondary school days, I had a history teacher Mr. C, who was this handsome dusky-skinned Eurasian man who always spotted a five o’clock shadow on his face. He was married, had a dad bod but was very sexy to me. 
 
But what I loved most about him was that he always wore pretty tight pants to class and I would always stare at his bulge during lecture - which was rather impressive. I don’t think I paid a lot of attention to what he was saying most of the time. My mind would wander off and fantasise about unzipping his pants and taking that big cock in my mouth. He would gently place his hands on my head and moan as he shoots his warm manly cum load down my throat. 
 
Needless to say, I would often have the biggest hardon in class that day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...