Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home Again

It's one of those times of the year where I go back to visit the folks.

My fuck buddy is always eager to meet up whenever I'm back.

He's got a boyfriend but after being together for almost ten years, you need a bit of side entertainment from time to time.

We went to a nearby motel and got the room for two hours. There, he sucked and licked my cock and balls like a hungry wolf starving from meat for a long time. He was so preoccupied with servicing my cock with his mouth we almost ran out of time for the real fuck.

His stubbled mouth licking and slurping all over my crotch was enough to make my cock drool. Watching his hairy arms reaching out to caress my nipples sent shivers all the way down my crotch.

But he wasn't going to let me go that easily. He beckoned me to enter him. Of course I wasn't going to deny him.

He grimaced as I entered him slowly. It seems he hasn't been penetrated in a while. I was careful but at the same time, the initial discomfort that he was feeling made me even harder.

We kissed ever so passionately. We only get to see each other a few times in a year but the lovemaking always felt this intense. It's rare that I feel like cumming whenever I'm inside someone but with him I had to slow down because it's hard not to cum inside him.

As the hours draw near, we decided it's time to climax. I stroked him while fucking him and he let out a sudden cry followed by a big thick load of cum onto his abs. He was panting, gasping and composing himself while I took out my cock and stroked myself to climax. The first few gushes flew right into the air and landed past his face and onto his pillow. The rest ended in his mouth. I couldn't stop grunting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...