Monday, February 22, 2010

Younger

I don't know what's with me and younger guys these days. I never seem to get enough of them.

F and I have been chatting for a while but because of the clash of schedule we never managed to meet up until tonight.

He's got such a kind face. Thick soft brows and gentle doleful eyes. His goatee felt like velvet on skin. He's adorable.

We chatted for a while to break the ice. We then started to kiss.

He was very responsive and experienced for a 25 year old. His touch was skilful yet soft, he did my nipples the very same way I would do myself.

His kissed were passionate, long and wet. We exchanged saliva throughout.

Then came the fucking. He never tried poppers before but when he saw the reaction it gave me while he was sucking my dick, he was eager to try.

As I started to enter him, he moaned as he tilted his head back, enjoying the high.

He was a sensitive lover, giving and observant. He knew exactly how to push my buttons.

Though I had a lustful hunger to fulfill, the session eventually became something quite intimate and personal. I felt we were making love towards the end. There wasn't any pressure or discomfort, just great chemistry between two people.

He finally ejaculated on his abs as I fucked him. It was a lot. I then shot a big load all over his face.

I can't seem to get enough of his soft lips and his velvety goatee.

I hope to see him again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...