Monday, February 1, 2010

Ravenous

I forgot how good he was.

His tongue was just amazing. He hit the right spot all the time, with the right amount of pressure. Funny coming from a guy who doesn't quite enjoy being rimmed.

He's one of the very few guys I use poppers with.

"Can you give me your sloppy saliva" he said as we kissed.

We exchanged wet sloppy kisses and he loved it. I love it when he starts to dribble all over my dick as he sucked.

The combination of poppers and sexy acts just did it for me. I had to fuck him bad.

We both took a whiff of poppers as I entered him. He moaned. I gave him my wet sloppy tongue as I started pushing my cock in and out just at the edge of his manhole. He went nuts.

We kissed like no tomorrow. The intensity of the arousal coupled by the poppers made the session really passionate and powerful. We were both ravenously horned up.

I was fucking and pushing my dick in so much I thought I was gonna hit his stomach wall. The poppers helped him relax and the gooey saliva all over his face only drove him crazier.

I stretched him maximum, legs up, spread wide and plunged all the way in while kissing and grabbing his back toward me as I fucked him well and truly while exchanging fluids with our tongues. The moment was indescribable. It felt really good to be a man that's all I can say.

I couldn't take it any more. Seconds after I took out my sheath, I spilled a big thick load in his mouth as I slapped his face yelling him to swallow every bit of it. He didn't flinch. And he swallowed every drop like a good puppy.

We kissed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...