Monday, November 2, 2009

Lunch Suck 2

Had lunch again with him again today.

I don't know why but everytime we meet, I had to urge to play and suck his dick.

We decided not to do it in the toilets this time.

Instead he took his dick out in the car at the carpark after paying for the ticket.

I sucked his dick right there and then. Delicious.

And while his dick was out and proud, he drove out of the carpark and on the way to drop me off at the office.

I told him to go further up the usual spot as there is an empty and quiet spot.

This time I dropped my pants and he was going for it.

I love the way he sucks my dick. I usually don't shoot very easily while being sucked but his mouth just felt like a warm moist vagina.

Within minutes, I could feel the wave of orgasm building up into a climax, I started yelling 'I'm coming oh oh," before ejaculating in his mouth.

He took it all in his mouth but didn't swallow. He leered at me while I was catching my breath. I shook his hands and thanked him before leaving the car to walk back to the office while he emptied the cumload onto the grass patch before driving off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...