Monday, November 16, 2009

The Reunion

The last time I saw him was three years ago.

Even then I remember his arab good dark looks, his soft full lips, those doleful eyes, his sexy furry chest and hairy legs, and of course that tight round ass. I remember he sucked really well, had really sensitive nipples and moaned a lot during sex.

Tonight, after three years, I met him at a club on Saturday. We both exchanged glances but couldn't quite place each other. The next day, a text came from him and confirmed he was the guy I met three years ago. It's funny how we both still kept each other's contact.

Anyway, I asked if he wanted a fuck last night and he obliged. He arrived at around 10pm. We hugged and started chatting up for a while before he started licking my nipples and playing with them. The good memories started flowing back.

Of course he then started to suck my dick and played with my nipples. I love to see manly guys suck my dick. Nothing beats a hot stubbled mouth wrapping around my cock.

I returned the favour and licked his pointy hard tits. His furry chest really drives me wild. It's so soft yet so masculine. I had to suck his cock and lick his ass too. Something which I missed for 3 years.

I could tell he was more of a top but he wanted to sit on me. I gave him some poppers. His ass felt tight.

He was moaning hard as he slid his ass up and down my cock. I flipped him over and started fucking him on his back. He moaned loudly. We kissed passionately. He squirmed in pleasure as my tongue ran all over his neck, earlobes, nose, lips while planting my cock deep inside him.

His cock was like a steel. Good arab sized dick. He asked me to flex my biceps as I fucked him.

I applied a generous amount of lube and stroked his red hard cock while fucking him.

"Careful, or I'm gonna shoot." he whispered.

I continued of course, giving him the green light to unload.

The first squirt landed right across his navel and a thick gush followed around the base of his dick which dribbled all over his balls. He was gasping for air.

I took a whiff of poppers and started pumping my dick. It was so hard I thought I wasn't gonna be able to shoot. But his tongue caressing my balls and his fingers tweaking my nipples sent me into a whirlwind climax in less than 5 minutes. A huge gob of cum landed on his right eye and the rest ended on his lips. It looked beautiful sitting on his manly face.

We cleaned up, kissed further and then headed for the showers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...