Monday, November 23, 2009

The Poster Guy

I've chatted with KN for a few years now but we found each other on another chat site and rekindled our correspondence.

I was watching TV last night and dozed off when the SMS came in.

"Can I come tonight?" it read.

He arrived shortly and we hit it off immediately even though it was our first meeting.

I had my arms around him and he laid on my chest. It felt nice. He smelled good too.

I've seen his face on posters and commercials before but he looks even better in person. And he seems pretty grounded.

We were chatting halfway and then he turned around and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

My, what a kisser. And what a looker. I could feel myself melting away.

He started to play with my nipples whilst still kissing me. I started to feel quite romantic all of a sudden.

He had a nice handsome cock. Not too big but proud and sturdy, just like him. He had a beautfiul lithe body that was lean and tough. His butt was round and tight. His skin was smooth and lovely to touch. His smile could kill me a hundred times over.

With all that before me, I had his manhood in my mouth. He was started to leak salty wet precum. He looked down at me with those doleful aroused eyes and I couldn't tell you how much I truly enjoyed the moment at that point.

He returned the favour with great passion, deepthroating my cock in his mouth and savouring the meat like a tiger savouring his prey. I really didn't expect him to be so skilled at this. He seemed pretty straight and discreet upon first impression. Could this be real? Could such a hunk of man really exist?

I could tell he wanted to fuck my ass badly but I declined. But he did finger me a little while we were both 69ing each other. It felt good. I did the same to him and his ass felt a little a tense with the intrusion but his cock remained hard.

This manly exchange of passion, sucking, kissing, licking and rimming went on for at least an hour. Unfortunately it's a working day the next day so we both wrapped things up.

He rubbed my nipples while I shot a big load onto his face and lips. Amazing look on him.

He then asked me to gently bite his nipples and came a load on his abs.

We kissed and kissed and hugged each other tight, basking in the warmth of manly tenderness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...