Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Reluctant Masseur

He posted his ad online.

A good looking masseur specializing in deep tissue massage and manhood massage.

I made an appointment to see him last night.

His apartment was clean, spacious and well-kept.

I adjourned to the massage room and took a shower. When I got out he was waiting for me, wearing nothing but his trunks.

I laid on my front for him to commence massage.

We started chatting about his life, where he learned his skills, the celebrities he massaged before, the encounters he had with them etc.

Then came the manhood massage. I never had it for an hour before, usually about 10-15 minutes. He was skilfully kneading and pulling the shaft to detoxify the system and to promote blood flow to the area. Well I was hard as a rock the minute he started massaging it. It was sexy that I could also see him doing it while I laid on the bed.

He remarked that I had a 'nice and sexy cock' and whilst being polite, I could tell he was secretly turned on even though he said he hardly engaged in sex with men and rarely gets turned on by dicks since it's all part of work.

About 45 minutes later, he told me the oil has penetrated well enough into the skin and that I should let it sit for a while before showering. My dick is still hard.

He asked me if there's anything else I would like.

I said I would like to see him naked. He said he's not well endowed like me and that he isn't hard. I didn't mind that at all.

But when he removed his underwear, he was hard and wet. And his dick was peeking proudly out of his trunk. And he seemed a little uncertain at his response.

I asked if I could taste it. He looked hesistant. I asked again, and he said yes. But he kept stopping me halfway because he didn't want to cum.

I wasn't sure why but he kept resisting orgasm, even though his engorged dick obviously was dripping and was begging for release. This went on for a good 15 minutes. He would allow me to suck his dick for a short while and then breaking away when he's about to cum. It seems to me that he's rather conflicted about his sexuality but enjoyed it at the same time. That really turned me on.

I even licked his ass at some point. I could see he thoroughly enjoyed the experience and soaking it all in.

He finally said he had to stop and so I respected his decision. I got changed, paid him for the massage, and we both parted ways with a big huge hardon in our pants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...