Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Puppy

He was a skinny fellow but good looking. He was a lot beefier in his photo.

"What happened?" I asked.

Turns out that he suffered from clinical depression a year ago after he broke up with his ex. It seems that he's a lot better now and is eating his way to recovery.

But it's been a while since he got fucked.

I usually don't go for really skinny guys but he was somehow different. Like an abused puppy who needed tender loving treatment.

He was a great passionate deepthroater. He may seemed a little shaken before but he's definitely enjoying his 'bone' right in front of him.

There was a lot of intimacy when I was fucking him. There wasn't any flinching, or complaints, just pure puppy dog submission which turned me on even more. He trusted me. Completely.

I kissed him deeply at some point when I was deep inside him. Rotating between hard and fast strokes and deep and slow ones. He stayed hard throughout. But before I knew it, he had already creamed a load on his abs. Without even touching himself.

After a few minutes rest, we continued again. I fucked him roughly an hour that night.

After getting my fill, I pulled out my manhood and crouched between his chest, my dick just above his face and lips, swollen and ready to pump.

"You want my load?" I gnarled at him.

He nodded again like an obedient puppy. I lost it. 3 days load came gushing out in tidal waves, forcing a huge thick squirt along with each wave, and one even shot past his head. His face was covered in delicious milk mancream. He seemed satisfied.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...