Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two Skinheads

Nice. Still beaming from the threesome I just had with a skinhead couple. One's older around 34, the other around 27. Not too tall. The top had a nice cock, 6.5", hard all the time. The bottom had a sexy compact ass. Perfect for rimming and fucking. More importantly, both were manly and suited to my taste. 
 
The bottom was hungry for both our cocks and busy toggling between the two. It's real hot to see the top guy sucking my cock as the bottom was licking my balls. Both tongues wrapped round my shaft in manly lust. I rimmed both their asses but the top wouldn't let me fuck him. Well, at least I tried. 
 
The bottom couldn't get enough of both our cocks. I asked if he wanted a double fuck, but he seemed apprehensive. Nonetheless, the session was a hot one. Lots of kissing, licking, sucking, rimming and of course fucking. The bottom finally shot his load as his BF fucked him missionary style. I sat on the bottom's face while stroking my cock, the top got up and started stroking off a big hot load across my face and onto the bottom's chest. Seconds later I returned the favour and shot a messy load on the bottom's face. 
 
 I'm already looking forward to their next booty call.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...