Thursday, January 21, 2010

Habibi

I haven't seen him in 6 months but then he called me out of the blue.

"Habibi, guess who?" he asks excitedly over the phone.

There is only one person who calls me that.

We arranged to meet that night and in his hotel we started making out.

His big thick Egyptian dick was already stuffing my mouth minutes after I arrived at his hotel. He was out all day and his balls smelled musky. I got even harder.

We kissed and he started sucking my dick. His face was flushed from arousal.

"Fuck me" he purred.

He wasn't a bottom but he occasionally likes a dick up his ass.

I started to penetrate him gently and he went wild.

"Fuck me, fuck me" he whispered in my ears and then murmured some arabic words. It got me even wilder.

I slapped on some lube on his dick and started jerking off his big thick Egyptian manhood while continuing to plough his ass. His ass started to contract and his dick stiffen and then let out a loud cry of ecstasy while could have woken the neighbours up. Thick warm man cream overflowed out of my hand and onto his abs, like lava erupting passionately over the volcano's peak.

I wasted no time, took off my condom and started jerking off above his face.

"Cum on my face Habibi" he said.

He tweaked my nipples and closed his eyes and prepared himself for the aftermath.

As I was about to cum, the adrenalin made me slap his face as I shot right across his lips and nose, making a mess out of his face. Cum came dripping down his chin and onto his neck.

A quick shower later we were off to dinner for a proper catch up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...