Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jawline

We had already finished the first round of sex but he had such a manly face with such masculine jawline complete with stunning smile and sexy stubble, it was hard not to want to kiss him over and over.

And by doing so, I was getting hard again.

He was about to leave but saw that I was getting hot and bothered, he then asked "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

That was my cue.

I took out my shaft now red and stiff and started jacking off while he kneeled in front of me, with his gab now open and wet.

His lustful eyes were fixated at my face, anticipating the outcome, and within minutes, a string of hot warm cum came gushing out from my shaft and onto his glistening wet lips. There was no spillage, every drop ended right in there.

But he didn't swallow. He got up, spat the cum into the sink, freshened up and then left with a smirk on his face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...