Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Skinheads Revisited

After the last meeting, we couldn't wait to get back for round two.

I was really horny on Monday and I text Skinhead guy #1. He was working late that night and said no.

But I was decided to try again at 9pm and after a short discussion with his partner, he replied yes.

This is the second time we're meeting up and the chemistry was even better than the first.

Skinhead #2 was a lot more comfortable and sucked a lot that night. Lots of kissing, sucking and fucking. It really turns me on to see both of them sucking my dick. I returned the favour and sucked both theirs. Skinhead #1 has a nice tool while the other has a nice ass.

We took turns fucking Skinhead #2 in all sorts of positions, fucking both his ass and mouth at the same time. He had a good stamina.

He finally shot a mess on his abs while his partner was fucking him. Skinhead #1 then stood above him and shot a load on his chest. Right after he came, I straddled across Skinhead #1's chest and dumped a hot load in his mouth and on his face. He gave me a slutty look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...