Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Javanese Fitness Instructor

He was here for a short visit.

We've been exchanging messages for a few months now and we finally managed to meet up last Saturday afternoon.

He's staying at some friends' place and they've just gone out.

He opened the door and we shook hands. He wasn't too tall, compact with a glowing dark chocolate tanned skin. He had a manly look and he was wearing a tight sleeveless army t-shirt.

Before long we were on his bed smooching passionately.

Whatever discretion and politeness we had a few minutes were gone; We were now attacking each other's mouth and tongue like two voracious tigers.

His cock was rock hard, as were mine. We started stripping ourselves off, exposing our bodies in front of his wall mirror. It was a pleasant sight.

We couldn't stop kissing and tonguing each other. My favourite part was that he had sensitive nipples like mine and he knew he to tease them and drive me crazy.

His ass was right, round and brown. Perfect for a tongue drill. He groaned as my tongue probed against his soft brown hole, his cock throbbing with each push.

I was so charged up that I slapped on a rubber and started riding him.

He moaned and groaned and we started exchanging oral fluids even more intensely. He stared at me as I continued to fuck him.

I tell you, that very moment made me feel damn good to be a hot blooded male. Nothing could get more masculine that this. Two real men enjoying the ultimate bond with each other.

I fucked him in a couple of positions and then he asked if he could cum. I quickened my pace and intensified my strokes. He shot a few hard jets of cum right across his chest and then the lava came flowing onto his abs. The white cream looked like liquid pearls against his dark olive skin. He composed himself for a few minutes before I took my dick out of him.

I started jerking right above his face and his fingers assumed my favourite position: playing with my tits. I started dribbling the first load of cum onto his chin and then the second and actual load came darting out onto his mouth, cheek and nose. A bit of it even got into his mouth. He seemed a little taken aback at the double load.

He later confessed to me that he has never let anyone cum near his face before.

I smiled as we hopped in the shower to clean up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...