Friday, January 22, 2010

The Architect

Chatted with this for about a week now and he finally arranged to meet with me on Thursday night.

He's married and has a kid. And he enjoys getting fucked.

He arrived at my place and started talking about his work as an architect. He spoke about his life in New York and his experiences working there. We actually had a good conversation.

But we soon adjourned to more important things.

He was a little rough at first but I quickly made him realize that slow and sensual goes a long way.

He's got a nice thick cock, very hard and good length. He seemed to enjoy getting sucked.

He had a nice warm ass, not too tight and not too loose. His cock was fully engorged as I entered him. Taking my time to reach his sensitive spots. The precum flowing his dick was a good indication that I'm hitting the right spots.

I fucked him both front and back but it seems that he was ready to shoot and asked if he could cum soon. I wasn't even warmed up yet. But I guess quality beats quantity anytime.

I started pumping his ass with long quick strokes and I could see him edging closer and closer to climax. And with a deep sigh, he then shot all over his abs. As usual I shot all over his face.

Perhaps next time I could explore his ass further.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...