Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10th Floor

An SMS came through this morning:

Him: Morning bro, where are you?
Me: Heading to the gym.
Him: Any chance to meet up?
Me: When are you free?
Him: Now. Are you ok with it?

I don't normally do this but I've had such a long week at work with no chance of sex for the past few days and mornings usually get me very horned up for some reason. So when this message came, I was struggling to focus on the road with a hardon in my pants.

Me: Where are you now?
Him: I'm now at XXX. There's a toilet here on the 10th floor. Very quiet. I could meet you there.
Me: Is it safe?
Him: Yep, it's empty. I'm inside now.

That's it. I decided to detour enroute from the gym to the meeting venue. My cock won the battle.

About ten minutes later, I arrived at the building. Parked my car and took the lift to the 10th floor. It was indeed very quiet.

Me: Where are you?
Him: Last cubicle.

I went inside the toilet and towards the last cubicle and there he was, with the door slightly ajar, waiting for me. He's a handsome fellow, dark skinned with a sexy goatee and looking very sexy in his office wear.

We got in and the first thing we did was to kiss each other passionately. I believe we were both extremely horny this morning, hence the fiery exchange of kisses. He took off my gym shorts and out sprung a hard engorged cock just inches away from his face. I could see him mouthing a 'wow' before devouring it completely in his mouth.

We then swapped positions. I love sucking a hot man in office attire.

But it seems he was more eager to have my load in his mouth. He opened his mouth just beneath my dick and his hands were tweaking my nipples. I stroked off a thick load in his mouth with some it landing on his goatee. I love seeing that. He looked straight up at me with my fresh load in his mouth and gave a dirty leer. Fucking hot.

We didn't want to linger around too long, so he got out of the cubicle first while I cleaned myself up. We regrouped at the nearby cafeteria later for some breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...