Friday, April 2, 2010

The Married Virgin

He seemed nervous and admitted he hardly meet anyone on the net. We met up at a nearby coffee joint to break the ice a little.

He's married with 4 kids.

I asked if he would like to come back to my place after our drinks, he obliged.

At home, we sat on the sofa and I extended my arms across his shoulders. He seemed to like it.

He really enjoyed cupping my chest in his hands and lightly squeezing them as if they were breasts. He also licked and sucked my nipples.

He was nervous but turned on at the same time. I got up on my feet and he fellated me. I returned the favour and he was squirming all over in pleasure.

I started rimming him and he lost it. Bi guys really dig this. I grabbed his legs in the air and spread them apart. His cock was solid as a rock and my tongue dug in deeper and deeper.

I asked him if he wanted me inside.

He hesitated at first but then agreed.

I slowly teased him, licking and sucking his toes while playing with his nipples, my cock was sliding up and down his crack.

Devirginizing a guy for the first time is pretty sexy. He was so turned on yet so nervous, kind of delirious watching him go through this intense sensation. My cock slowly probed its way through the manwalls slowly, bit by bit, till its head finally broke through the resistance.

He grimaced and moaned at the same time. The sensation was overwhelming. He let out a heart felt groan of pleasure mixed with the pain of being penetrated for the first time.

I was patient and gentle throughout but he seemed to have gotten used to the feeling and started to rock his pelvis. I started to quicken my strokes. He seemed to like it a lot.

I worked him over well and truly. Like a machine that hasn't been oiled for a long time, this booty now is ready to rock. I flipped him over and started to fuck him doggy style. He went berserk.

I flipped him on his back again and this time, I lubed his cock nicely and started to pump it while riding him deeper and harder. Within seconds, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, his body tensing up and his legs stiffen. His cock became brick solid and before long he let out a cry and his warm man juices starting flying all over from his engorged shaft, squirting uncontrollably on his stomach and chest.

I took my shaft out and climbed on top of his chest, placed his hand on my stiff one and beckoned him to stroke it. He stroked it well until I was about to cum and then slowed down and squeezed till I climax all over his face, nose and mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...