Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Black Man

I've always wanted to meet a black guy for fun.

Turns out that this African guy is not only polite, well spoken but he's sexy and sweet as hell.

It was rather impromptu. I reached home after a dinner at a friend's place and his message came through. It was already 2 in the morning. I was feeling quite refreshed and horny after a shower so I asked if he wanted to come.

He arrived at around 4am. He had a quick shower and we started making out.

He's a beautiful man. Gorgeous dark chocolate skin, smouldering eyes and sensual full lips. And yes, his cock is something else. Seeing is believing. 9 inches of sheer horse power.

The thing is, it wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be but his cock fitted in my mouth rather nicely. My mouth didn't ache. It was a pleasant surprise. I kept going for more.

And he was very responsive. He kept going for my dick and nipples, working them well and over. I've never seen anyone enjoying swallowing a cock as much as him. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me.

The best kind of sex is one that way surpasses your expectations. So passionate was our lovemaking that we kept wanting to give each other more pleasure, which in drove each of us completely crazy.

I never thought I'd do this but my fantasy took the better out of me. I took out a condom and wore it on his hard horse dick. The transparent rubber glistened against his dark ebony shaft, rock hard and pulsating.

He was so careful and sensitive that I didn't feel any sharp pain while being penetrated by him. The sensation is out of this world. It felt so full yet so fulfilling and when he tensed his dick, I thought I was going to explode. Feeling is believing.

He made love to me so tenderly that it was beyond just plain sex, it was a real intimate male bonding between two guys. His attention to details, his sensitive touches and his whole package just left me speechless. Is he for real? It's hard not to feel a little stirred by all this.

As the sun was about to rise, we decided to wrap things up. He seemed visibly tired and so was I. We've both been out the whole night. I wanted a perfect end to this so I asked if he could cum all over my face. He stroked his huge meat right above me as I licked his balls. Soon his balls tightened and off his thick load came spilling frantically on my lips, nose and cheeks. His grunt was intense.

We then swapped positions and he started to play with my tits. It didn't take me long at all.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna shoot," I purred and blew a heavy load on top of his mouth. He didn't flinch at all. He kept squeezing my cock till the last drop was expended.

We kissed and kissed, exchanging cummy sloppy saliva and tasting each other's load in his mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...