Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steam Room

I see him at the gym many times and we even chatted from time to time at the changing room.

But on this particularly day, we were in the steam room together after our workout. Interestingly enough, he was doing his stretching which is what I do whenever I use the steam room.

He's not particularly handsome but he has a somewhat peculiar look about him which I find oddly attractive. He does however have a solid built and large chunky legs with a piece of gorgeously round ass.

So we were in the steam room stretching and having a normal conversation in our our briefs but because his underwear was made from those thin microfibre material. His thick and long appendage could be visibly seen nudged against the sheer material.

But the steam was getting too much for me, so I left the room and went to the sauna next door instead. Surprisingly he followed suit. We continued our stretching and we even talked about marriage.

The sauna room is relatively smaller, so as I got up after stretching my legs in front of him, I felt his hands grab my ass.

It was a short grope and he didn't say anything but I was a little surprised but mostly turned on.
I asked if he wanted to go back to the steam room again.

Soon I was on my knees sucking on the musky big and thick cock in my mouth. What a manly cock it was. He got hard almost instantly. The steam engulfed us and soon it was literally getting too hot in there for us.

He beckoned me to join him in the shower room. At this hour, there's hardly anyone around.

What happened in the shower room probably last around 5 minutes. But every minute was intensely hot. We kissed and he kissed like a real man, passionate and deep. He even sucked well and deep throated me. But I was more interested to taste that big thick cock in my mouth again. I was a hungry wolf, devouring his dick ravenously in my mouth. Shortly after he started jacking off and warm cum together came gushing down my mouth. The shower head was running so no one could hear him moaning and quivering in the cubicle.

He then kneeled in front of me and started sucking my cock while teasing my tits. At the rate he was going I was getting close extremely fast. I had to pull my dick away from him before I actually cum inside his mouth. Once my dick was out he jacked me off onto his face.

All we could hear is the running water from the shower beating on our bodies. We kissed and then he left to another shower room to finish cleaning himself up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...