Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Couple - Part One

I'm now sitting here, hard as a rock, writing this entry whilst my two guests are resting from me fucking them both to orgasm for the first round.

They could pass off as brothers. But they've been together for 3 years. At age 24, they seemed pretty experienced when it comes to getting fucked.

Despite their petite frames, they both have beautiful cocks. And they obviously took turns to bareback each other. But what I'm most impressed with is the fact they're really sporting. None of that immature teenage emotional shit. Just good ole man to man action throughout.

I fucked one, I fucked the other. The other would cheer his partner on while I fucked him. And they were very responsive too. Very good team.

I can hear them snoring now. I haven't cummed yet. I am not done fucking them yet. I know at their age, they could easily cum another 2 or 3 more times. And I'm gonna milk them dry.

But first, a short nap.

***to be continued***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...