Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cruising

Him: Last sunday been to XXX mall with the family, met a handsome man the inside gents, wow he had such a big cock man.

Me: Nice. Details please.

Him: Every happened on the ground floor, he was pissing, then I stood next to him. I was shocked that he flashed his cock and smiled at me. Then I asked he wanted a suck, he declined at first saying he was with his family. I asked him to wait for me at the toilet on the 7th floor. instead I then told them I was going to the customer service counter at 7th floor. Finally we met up, and there was no one inside, ended up there for 10 mins,. He was a really hot and horny guy in suit to my taste. We were kissing, sucking tongue, licking his balls, and he ended up fuckingi my mouth and came inside. Such a great Sunday for me man.

Me: Hot. What did he look like? Did he taste good?

Him: Yeah, his sperm was sweet like yours. He looked 40 plus but handsome with a thick cock.

Me: Did he cum a lot?

Him: Yeah.

***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...