Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Couple - Part Two

***

I was woken up by a hand reaching over to touch my crotch. My cock immediately sprung to life. He kept stroking. Soon another hand joined in and caressed my nipples. I believe the boys are ready for round two.

The good thing about fucking younger guys is that they have the stamina. And this is my first time fucking two versatile bottoms in one night. I didn't do too shabby considering I'm 10 years older than these fellas.

The second round was shorter but more intense. I again took turns to fuck the both of them, and they took turns fucking each other too. But what was more interesting is that one of them managed a double fuck with just poppers alone. He was sitting on me and lying chest down, and as I deep tongued his mouth, his partner penetrated him. I always loved double fucks.

After a short break, we decided to wrap things up. I fucked the 'double-entry' one till he came a second time, while I shot my full load all over their faces. The other guy came upon seeing me spill my explosive load all over them.

Sex is always fun when you don't set too many rules or have too many expectations. Discovery is always the key to life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...