Sunday, May 23, 2010

For a change

I don't normally cum while I'm fucking, partly because I always love the visual treat of cumming on someone's face or mouth.

But after 3 hours of him sucking, licking my tits, rimming my hole and getting fucked from all positions, I decided to give him the pleasure of me cumming inside his warm hungry hole.

I grabbed him front behind and just as I was to shoot, my thrusts went auto-gear, pumping in a crazy frenzy and ejaculating uncontrollably. I screamed out. Hard. I had to sink my teeth on his shoulder in order not to cause a stir in the nieghbourhood. It was a grand finale to a 3 hour fuckfest.

* * * * *

Had to jack off not once but twice after he left. Sometimes I think I'm still a raging teenage hornbag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...