Monday, September 21, 2009

The Bachelor

He's in his early 40s, manly looks, divorcee. We've been chatting on a gay website for a while. This time round we decided to meet.

It was Friday night and it was pouring cats and dogs.

After dinner at around 11pm, I decided to go meet him.

He lives in a clean simple house, a bachelor's pad no doubt. He was watching TV. We made some small talk and he leaned over to kiss me. I like a confident man.

He started to play with my nipples. Bonus points. By this time I was already moaning and hard.

Before long I stripped naked. There was a long mirror facing the couch where we were. It was a turn on watching him play with my nipples and kissing them in the mirror.

He then removed his clothings. He's a lean guy, pretty smooth but he has a nice goatee which is soft to touch. And he has a beautiful sizable dick. At least 6.5" to 7" cut.

I wasted no time to start tasting his manhood. He was confident in his moves. Manipulating my head to suit his needs. It's rare to find a man who's sexually confident and I think tonight I've just found him.

His cock was hard and proud throughout. And he kept teasing and playing with my nipples relentlessly, knowing how much effect it has on me. I was devouring his thick cock in my mouth, choking at times and oozing saliva onto his shaft and balls. He obviously liked that.

We then went to his room. I couldn't stop sucking his hot cock. He brought in some poppers in case I wanted it. I haven't used it in a while but tonight I decided to go for it. I took a whiff and with a hard throbbing cock in my mouth, I went wild. I almost forgot how wonderful it felt.

But he also wanted to taste me in his mouth and so he stuck his tongue deep inside my ass, probing and tongue-fucking me. He never stopped playing with my tits.

I had to have his cock inside. It didn't take much convincing even though he didn't ask for it. He slipped on a rubber and soon he was deep inside me. Again, his strokes were confident and calculated. He knew exactly what to do.

As I was being doggy-fucked by him, I tilted my back up to his chest and as I grabbed his thighs towards me, his hands wrapped around my nipples and teased them as he pushed deep inside me while he kissed and licked my nape. Fuck, can you tell how pleasurable that felt.

Lust personified.

He fucked me in a few positions before I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted his man seed inside my mouth. He moved his crotch just above my mouth so I could lick his balls while he jacked off. Without any warning the first quirt jetted right across my right eye and the next few hard squirts landed on my nose and lips respectively. It was a lot of cum. The bachelor must have had a loaded gun for more than a week.

He wanted to clean the mess up from my face but I stopped him, smearing his hand across my face and licking his finger. We then swapped positions and now sitting on his torso he played with my nipples and before long I pumped a few day's load onto his smooth chest. I had to catch my breath afterwards for a good few minutes.

We kissed and kissed even after the sex had finished. I guess we both felt really connected that night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...