Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Motel Room

It was impossible not to cum as I was entering him and with each stroke, it became a more and more of a challenge to stay that way.

He gave me such a great blowjob and such great nipplework that my cock, well I've never seen it get any harder and more swollen than this. 

The motel room was dark except the blue screen coming from the TV. It cast a surreal blue hue in the room, making it exceptionally hot and sleazy. 

We didn't have the air-conditioning on. Our body heat was what we wanted. 

We must have kissed for an hour because the reception called to see if we wanted to extend the room for another hour. 

His BF called at least 20 times but he was totally preoccupied with a hot swollen cock in his mouth. Saliva came dripping from his hungry mouth, wetting the bed-sheets. I could only groan silently so as to prevent the thin walls from listening. 

I was having such a ball getting sucked that I almost didn't mind not fucking him. But as he laid on his back, staring at me with his hairy manly legs up in the air, I simply couldn't refuse the invitation. 

I inched myself slowly in, careful not to hurt him. Once in, he grunted and we went into a lust frenzy. 

"Fuck me hard" he whispered to me. He looked so handsome in that position, staring at me with those sexy thick-browed eyes and manly stubbled grin. 

I simply couldn't fuck him hard. Because with each stroke came an agonizing urge to explode deep inside his cavity. I had to slow down and pace myself and make this ultra sensual experience last as long as I can.

His cock was just rock solid all the way. What a man he was. Sexy, hairy, and hard all the time. 

I rubbed a generous slab of lube on his cock and started to wank him as I fucked him. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him to cum so that I could cum. Time is running out.

Needless to say it took less than 5 minutes for him to shoot a massive load on his guts, and so he was twitching in orgasm, I climaxed deep inside him, spilling a 7 day load. It took me a good few minutes to compose myself and to finally subside.

We kissed and kissed. 

It was the most passionate two hours in a motel room ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...