Thursday, September 17, 2009

Second Round

Since ShyGuy enjoyed the last session so much, he wanted me to meet him up for another round. But this time, just the two of us. I obliged.

He came on Wednesday night after work.

This time, he was sober, but he still couldn't get it up. He's probably one of those bottoms that just want to serve and get fucked.

He had the softest lips and his tongue felt a like a bed of warm moist sheets, wrapping my dick in such comfort and pleasure. And his fingers worked my nipples well and skillfully. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

I found myself fucking his mouth as he kept playing with my nipples. We went on like this for at least half an hour.

Then I flipped him over and started to doggy fuck him. Her arms spread on the couch, ass sticking out and staring at my dick. He was well lubed, didn't take me long to enter him.

We made love, lots of kissing, tongue action and exchange of saliva which he enjoyed a lot. It was manly, passionate and sensual. Moments like this makes being a man an awesome feeling.

I fucked him for at least an hour, subjecting him to various positions, and he welcomed them. He was the perfect bottom. Passionate, responsive, sexy and submissive.

I couldn't take it anymore. I told him to open his mouth wide. He moaned and begged to taste my cum. He kept tweaking my nipples. I let go a massive load, coating his tongue and mouth with white thick creamy molten gold. It was magic. He groaned as he swallowed my essence.

We kissed and stroked each other.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...