Saturday, September 12, 2009

Threesome

ShyGuy was supposed to arrive at 9.30pm but he was lost. I went to pick him up at a nearby coffee joint. He looked good like his picture, tall, lean, and sinewy but seemed a little nervous.

"You look good" he remarked as he sat in my car on the way back to my place.

We relaxed for a while until my friend Kal arrived.

Turns out that they knew each other after all.

After a few puffs of cigarettes, I decided to kick start the evening by stroking their feet as I sat in between them.

The whole evening turned out pretty good. I was hard all night long. Those two popped some Es and smoked some ice throughout the evening. I couldn't stop fucking ShyGuy, who really responded well to my advances.

Kal had a big thick cock and ShyGuy was pretty intimidated by it, so we didn't double fuck him as planned, but Kal fucked me instead while I drilled ShyGuy.

It was awesome. A nice thick cock deep inside me.

The entire night was filled with sucking, fucking, smoking, a bit of conversation and lots of hardons. ShyGuy was a pure bottom and enjoyed what he was getting.

At around 5am in the morning, Kal left. I decided to finish ShyGuy off.

I hadn't cummed yet so after 7 hours of buildup, I shot a massive creamload right onto his face, nose, mouth, tongue and right eye. He was drenched in cum and attempted to swallow some. ShyGuy was still soft from the chem so we cleaned and went to bed afterwards.

A few hours later he woke up and gave me a blowjob, played with my nipples and watched me spill a thick load on my abs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...