Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Bachelor's Intrusion

SMS to the bachelor:
I will leave the main gate key underneath the door mat. Let yourself in and I won't lock the door. When u come in, gently lock the gate and the door as u come inside. I will be blindfolded and sleeping inside the room. Remove your clothes before u come in. Then I want you to play with my nipples and I want you to slowly put your hard cock inside my mouth...

It was hard to try and sleep with that kind of crazy anticipation but I managed to get a light sleep when I feel a pair of manly and skilful hands touching my nipples and caressing them to attention. Needless to say, that woke me and my cock up immediately. He kissed me and he just had a cigarette and boy that turned me on even more. He then pulled away and in comes a thick hard cock attempting its way into my mouth. My cock was throbbing and wet.

He kissed me further and started raping my mouth with his manhood, pushing it deep down my throat. I gagged but was deliriously turned on. He knew that. And repeated the action for a good 10 mins.

He then rimmed me good and got me ready for the stuffing.

He was powerful and in control. I was wrapped around his arms with his fingers teasing my nipples and his mighty cock pounding my ass. At times it got too much and he eased up a little, but only enough for me to catch a breath before he pounded me deep again.

We didn't cum last night but we sure had an amazing time.

I can't wait to explore a lot more with this man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...