Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Awesome Threesome

After two failed attempts to meet up, I was beginning to think that this wasn't meant to be.

But last night, H told me that he and his partner would wait for me till midnight because I had dinner with some friends.

I happened to end my dinner earlier so I drove over to their place.

Both H and his partner are pretty sexy looking. Both also spotted a well-trimmed goatee which turned me on very much. A quick shower later, H and I started fondling each other on the bed. His partner joined us shortly as H began to suck my cock.

Both H and his partner had beautiful cocks. Long and thick and cement hard. I love cocks like that.

These two have been together for seven years and they obviously know each other's body very well. Besides taking turns to bareback each other, they both wanted me to top them, which I obliged without any hesitation. H had a beautiful ass which rode my cock so beautifully. Then came his partner, whose equally hot ass was getting ploughed by my hungry cock. I had a great time swapping between two great asses.

I got H to lie down on my chest with my cock up his ass while gesturing his partner to doggy fuck him at the same time. H went wild as he felt the pressure of another dick trying to enter him. Unfortunately he couldn't penetrate as H's ass was too tight.

H then swapped place with his partner. He, too, was too tight.

Despite that, the lovers continued to ride my cock and we never once stopped for a breather. We were so high on sex that we just kept going, and going, and going.

H then fucked his partner and came inside him. H's partner then returned the favour. It's so hot to see lovers barebacking each other and cumming inside him. They both then licked my nipples and made shoot a big hearty load on my abs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...