Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend of Hard Cocks

I'm telling you, I just can't get enough of them. I don't really care for huge cocks as long as they're hard and proud. Nothing gets me hungrier like a hard man's cock.

DT came to spend the night with me on Friday night after a night out at the boy's club. We came back around 3am but didn't sleep till about 5am. I must have woken up at about 6am because I could hear the birds chirping outside while I was sucking his long hard cock. DT was half awake, half asleep but definitely fully aroused.

Times like this you just don't want to waste a good hard cock. I kept sucking on it to savour the taste of DT's raw hard meat. And he returned the favour quite enthusiastically.

I sat on his face, his tongue carressing my balls and shaft. I then turned around for him to lick my ass while I played with his tits.

I love how his cock sprung at the touch of his nipples. That fucking drove me nuts.

We didn't fuck but we didn't enjoy it any less. After he came all over himself we cleaned ourselves up and slept till afternoon the next day.

On Saturday evening, I went out with AA to celebrate his promotion at work.

He came over to my place afterwards to receive his 'gift' from me.

A 6.5" hard dripping cock in his mouth. AA wanted to try poppers and so I managed to get some for him. If he enjoyed my cock previously, he went fucking nuts after a whiff of the poppers. He was feral, sucking on it like his life depended on it. I couldn't have enjoyed it better.

This time round instead of cumming in his mouth like I always do, he licked my nipples and jacked me off. I was growling by the time I was close to cumming, and let out a deep and long moan that could've possibly woken up the neighbours. I love it when I cum this intensely.

AA left around 11.30pm that night. After washing myself up, I went to check my messages online and I got a PM from a guy I was corresponding for a while. He wanted to come over as he was feeling horny. I was a little tired at first but on second thoughts, I felt I could use another hot session with another hot guy. After all, isn't that what weekends are for?

He showed up close to 2am and a brief icebreaker afterwards, we started making out.

I kissed his nape and carressed his nipples which became hard within seconds. He had a beautiful hairy chest and upon removing his pants, a beautiful thick hard cock as well. Oh what bliss.

And he kissed darn well too. I've gotten myself a stud this time round.

I normally would let the guy indulge me but this guy's cock is just too delicious to pass. 6.5" of thick hot brown meat, with a perfect shaft that tapers upwards. And it tastes so fucking hot in my mouth.

I could tell that he wanted to fuck me but not before I fucked him first. Besides having beautiful hot cock, this guy has a gorgeous set of twins. After tonguing his tasty brown hole, I prepped myself for a hot ride.

He sat on me and manipulated my cock like a pro. It entered effortlessly. He was soon riding it and moaning to himself. I played with his nipples and he rode on my stick even harder. Soon, I was fucking him missionary style and licking him all over. I felt like a real stud plunging my cock deep inside his sexy ass.

He then asked if he could return me the favour. Without any hesitation I removed my cock from his wet hole and started prepping his cock for my hole. The amazing thing is our cocks stayed rock hard throughout the entire session.

I was really tight. I don't often get fucked to be honest but I've nothing against getting fucked by the right guy of course. And he was certainly the right guy for the job. And like him, I sat on his cock, inching my butthole further and further down on his man rod. It made my cock even harder. Is that even possible?

After loosening myself up a bit more, he went missionary style on me. He's definitely a pro cos' I didn't hurt at all. He then lubed me cock up and started stroking it while he continued to fuck me. You can only imagine how amazing that felt.

Before long he quickened his strokes and deepened his thrusts and we both came at the same time. The last time that happened was with my ex. My cock was cumming so hard I thought my stomach was about to give way. I gave a deep heartfelt growl.

We fell asleep on each other arm's only to continue where we left off the next morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...