Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Mouth

Sometimes I wonder what I've done to deserve such good pleasure.

Haven't seen him in a while so AA dropped last night to 'catch up'.

As usual, he let his mouth do the 'talking', sucking and licking till I was almost blissfully incoherent.

The best part? His tongue probing deep in my ass while caressing my ultra sensitive nipples. My cock was spasming and drooling so much I thought I was going to explode.

Of course that deserved a good fuck and I certainly made a man out of him, burying my stiff rod deep inside him. He later confessed that he loved the pain of penetration.

And what better ways to cum than to rape that willing mouth of his. For some reason I get really turned on by doing this. He laid on the bed, mouth open, taking in the long hard strokes. He gasped, choked and grunted but he never flinched once. I blew a massive load in his mouth. He swallowed it all. Not a flinch.

Seriously, who needs drugs when sex is as good as it gets?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...