Monday, January 7, 2008

Connected

Is it normal to feel so connected to a complete stranger, a faceless person whose name you never even got to know?

Last night, Bas brought me to a new all-male spa which I haven't checked out before. Sure, it's been the talk of the town since it's opened but since I was never really a cruising-spa kind of guy, I didn't bother.

I was, however, in the mood for some adventure last night.

I must say the place is tastefully done with nice furnishing and lighting. There are 3 levels to this place. First level features the shower rooms, sauna and steam room. Second level is the 'dark room' where random groping happens.

Bas brought me around to survey the area a little bit. After cleaning ourselves up at the showers, we then headed to the to dark room.

The place was like a little labyrinth. Guys were feeling us up, some were playing with my nipples, others caressed my butt. Of course, I got pretty hard within a few minutes of such attention.

Bas and I were making out while all this happened. Then someone slid his hand underneath my towel and started playing with my stiff cock. He obviously liked it because I felt a warm moist mouth wrapped around it soon after.

A few more guys started hanging around us and having a go at my cock. Someone got hold of my towel and pulled it away, exposing my rear. A couple of hands started groping my ass, one even attempted to finger me. There were also a few guys taking turns to suck my cock. Things were certainly heating up.

One guy even placed a condom in my hand, suggesting that I took it a step further. It was a tempting offer but wild as I may be, I wasn't ready for a faceless fuck yet.

Bas and I decided to take a break at the cafe downstairs.

About half and hour later, we headed to sauna.

Apart from the dim light coming through the glass panel, the place was pitch dark.

Already there was someone having a go at someone else's dick, slurping away hungrily.

I sat next to the source where the noise was coming from. I could feel the intensity building up as I sat next to the guy who was getting his dick sucked. The 'sucker' soon felt my body and moved his hand to my now hard-as-a-rock cock. He knew what he had to do.

He moved from the first cock to mine, channeling his focus to my stiff manhood. Bas got really turned on by this and started to share my dick with this guy. However, the guy got up and left the sauna shortly afterwards, leaving Bas to savour my cock all to himself.

I moved closer to where the first guy was sitting and started feeling him up. He was sitting above me and the first thing I noticed about his body is that he's got good solid thighs, not skinny like the rest of them. I was very much turned on by this discovery and started to sit right in between his legs. He pretty much welcomed the gesture.

Then I felt his dick. Wow. Just like his hot thighs, his cock is a fine piece of meat. I was totally thrilled by my find. Now usually the guys at the sauna are pretty aggressive but not this guy. In fact, he reached straight for my nipples and started caressing them exactly the way I love them, never once pushed me to play with his dick or suck it. It was amazing.

Here's this total stranger, never met him in my life, never spoke a word to him, never knew his name, was now pleasuring me like a lover, and with such sensual dedication. I was speechless. I was lost in my own thoughts and totally immersed in this new-found sensation.

I simply had to show him how much I enjoyed this attention from him. I turned my head around to face his cock. I could detect a whiff of light muskiness from his crotch. Did it drive me completely nuts? You bet it did.

I don't often do this but I wrapped my mouth around his hot manrod and I could hear him moan softly, appreciating every movement my tongue made around it. He was so sexy. Even his gentle grunt sounded unbelievably raunchy to me. The best part is, he just let me help myself to his body, never once pushing me, never once stopping to feel me over.

All this happened while Bas was busy sucking my cock. He sucked it so well that I was going to cum so many times but I refrained myself, wanting to indulge myself further in this sensual bliss. There was many guys coming in and out of the sauna but I couldn't care less. I was nearly 'there'.

Soon, a gush of hot man cum ripped across my abs and chest as I climaxed, grunting like a feral beast. It created a stir in the sauna room but all I could think of was how amazing that felt. It was out of this world.

Bas came next, we kissed deeply as he unloaded his seed, exchanging sweat and bodily fluids with each other.

Even though I came, I wasn't quite finished yet. I wanted to make sure that guy had his fair share of fun too. I put my face right up his musky crotch and started licking his balls, feeling his solid man thighs as he worked himself to a well-deserved orgasm.

Hot warm sperm splashed across my face and dripped down my nape. It was such a grand finish to what was possibly the best sauna sex I've ever had in a while.

I almost wanted to shake his hands but decided not to. I wanted to see his face but for some reason I walked out of that door with Bas and didn't look back.

I never saw him again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...