Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Return

After spending 10 days back home for Christmas and NYE, I was ready to come home to my own pad.

I took a coach back to where I live and while waiting, I text a friend of mine to ask what he was up to.

"Not much" came the reply.

I told him I was on the way home and asked if he was keen to hook up.

"Sure" he said.

Few hours later, the coach pulled up at the arrival point and there he was, waiting inside his car.

I smiled at him as I unloaded my luggage in his boot.

A nice hot shower after, we were snuggling up on my bed, making out under the soft bed sheets for the next few hours.

I missed fucking him. And I fucked him good. Front. Back. Side.

And I love to watch him cum as I fucked him.

It's good to be home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...