Sunday, January 6, 2008

Threesome

Maybe I've been away too long, maybe it's the start of the new year that gets me in the mood, but my cock has been craving for some action ever since I got back.

Was chatting with the guy M online and he's been persuading me to meet him and his partner for a threesome. I have no problems with threesomes but the last one I had ended pretty sour because one guy wrote some really nasty things afterwards because I screwed his boyfriend in front of him.

Isn't that what you do during a threesome?

Anyway, I was having second thoughts.

M kept begging me.

"I really like you. And the only way you could fuck me is to have a threesome with my partner" he wrote.

I decided to fuck it and give it a shot.

After meeting up for an icebreaker at a nearby cafe, M and his boyfriend came over to my place.

A quick shower later, they were lying on the bed in my room, dimly lit by candles.

I started kissing the both of them. Didn't take me long to get my cock into full attention. M started sucking my cock gently while I kissed his boyfriend.

There's something different about these two. For starters, they're both really hot. And secondly, they're both really good. I've hit jackpot this time round it seems.

It wasn't one of those aggressive, raunchy affair. It was in fact a very sensual and romantic experience. It was as if the three bodies were connecting as one.

M was a deep sensual kisser, his deep breathing as I kissed his nape really turned me on.

M's partner was sexually very confident, he knew exactly where to touch me to send me into spasms of pleasure.

His cock was beautiful like him. Long, sophisticated and just the right thickness.

One of the things M really wanted from me was having my cock inside him.

I couldn't be happier to oblige.

M's partner simply watched from the side, obviously very turned on that a stranger is plowing his boyfriend's ass. He occasionally let out a "yeah" or "that's hot" which only got me hornier and harder.

What he did next completely sent me into cloud nine. He spread my cheeks and started tonguing my hole, while my manshaft was deep inside M's ass. He kept probing his tongue against my man crack and I couldn't begin to describe the extreme pleasure I was receiving on both ends.

I rarely let anyone near my ass in a threesome setting but somehow I knew M's partner wanted my ass. I asked if he would like to fuck me. A resounding yes was the reply.

I guess he wasn't quite expecting this but the minute he slipped his cock in, he exploded in my ass. An embarrassing yet strangely sensual moment for the both of us.

I then lied on my back stroking my cock while the two guys worked on my nipples. Before long, M started to spill his warm musky load on my cock and within seconds, I shot my load which hit M's partner in the face. My cock and balls were messy with cummy loads.

The muskiness of hot man scent lingered in the air. We laid on the bed and cuddled one another.

It was sensual bliss at its best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...