Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dream

Had an intense sexual dream last night.

Dreamt I was in a huge public shower room (ala swimming complex) with hundreds of cubicles in it and I was showering in one of them. There were people showering all around me with yellow shower curtains drawn around them.

As I was scrubbing myself, a sexy dark skinned man appeared from above and asked if he could join me. He was quite tall, broad, masculine but normal looking, with a hot moustache. He had a little beer belly but overall pretty good frame. He looked like a married man.

I was surprised at this sudden visit but of course now he has seen me fully naked and I was getting really turned on by it. I nodded and he started unzipping his jeans and out came a huge thick tanned cock that got me raging hard immediately.

I remember looking at it and thinking how much I want to consume that cock. Lust swept across my entire body like a tidal wave.

I started to eat his massive man rod, savoring every moment of it. But for some reason I became semi-conscious in my dream and woke up. Of course having done that I remembered every single detail of that dream and my cock couldn't be harder that moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...