Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Midas Touch

My body was aching from an intense back workout so I decided to go for a massage on Fri night.

I called my favourite masseur to come over and he obliged.

Such an unassuming and quiet guy. Talks only when necessary, and his fingers are magic wherever he touches my body.

I almost melted into a pulp when he started doing my chest, brushing against my sensitive nipples. If there was any indication that I was having a good time, my stiff rod would be it.

He then moved from chest to my thighs and that did it for me, my cock started begging for attention and relief.

He teased it lovingly with his strong hands and then teased my nipples. I couldn't help but started to moan. I was at his mercy.

He did this for a good few minutes before he started to brush against my butt hole. I started to leak pre-cum. He swiped it from my cock and teased my nipple with it. It was excruciatingly sensual.

I don't often do this but I started to lift my legs up in the air, signaling to him to go a step further. He got a drift and started to probe his finger at my hole. I started to moan louder. He then slid a finger right inside. And yes, he managed to find my prostate. You cannot begin to imagine the pleasure I felt.

Things started to heat up. He skilfully moved from nipples to my dick while fingering my ass at the same time. He then started to finger fuck me while stroking my hard dripping cock at the same time.

He began tightening his grip and fastened his strokes. I was helpless. Before long, hot streams of hot man cum splattered across my abs and chest and the silence of night was broken by my deep long moans of ecstasy.

He helped clean up my mess and even tidied my bed. I gave him a big fat tip before he left and told him that was the most amazing massage I've ever had.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...