Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sauna Visit

Been a while since I last visited a sauna.

Had a cruisy day at work today so decided to hit the sauna afterwards.

I went to my usual spot in the sauna and sat there, enjoying the gentle glowing heat.

A few guys came in and one of them started to feel me up.

It's quite rare to have a total stranger who knew exactly where and how to feel me up. I'm generally not too fussy when it comes to sauna visits meaning I don't really care what they look like but I do care the way they touch me. This guy knew all the buttons to press. I was getting quite hooked on the sensations he was giving me.

He then started to suck my dick. My, not only did he touch me the right way, he also suck one helluva good cock. Two words. Deep throat. The control he had with his throat was just amazing.

Soon there was more people in the room. And upon hearing the slurping sound coming from this stranger, they started to make out with their random partners next to them. Things were definitely heating up.

When the room started to get too crowded, the stranger left to go upstairs. I followed soon after. Not knowing where he went to, I hit the dark room. There, guys were seen hanging out in compromising positions, hoping for a good encounter.

Then I saw him again. He smiled at me, I smiled back. We went to a private cubicle and locked ourselves in.

He started to suck my cock again. And I started to suck his for the first time. He had a beautiful long cock which must have been about 7.5". Thick strong and proud. I devoured it without much hesitation. He even brought his poppers along and asked if he could use it. How polite.

We then 69 each other, swapping positions from time to time. I must say it was a challenge getting his cock all the way in my mouth but I just had to try it. He then flipped me over to lick my ass. This guy was no first timer.

To finish off, he laid on top of me and sandwiched his cock in between my thighs. He took a whiff of poppers and then started to fuck my thighs while deep kissing me. I stroked off a big load while he continued to fuck in between my thighs. He unloaded a messy load on the mattress beneath.

A brief chat and an exchange of numbers later, we went on our separate ways.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...