Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Fix

AA came by again this afternoon because I needed his mouth on my dick bad. No one sucks it the way he does.

He came a little late but all's well as he was soon on his fours, sucking and worshipping my dick like there's no tomorrow.

As usual, he would lick my hole while playing with my tits, and together with a few whiffs of poppers at the same time, I would lose it big time, moaning like an animal in heat. My cock would be so engorged it felt like exploding.

I would usually let him indulge a little longer but I couldn't resist pumping my hot load down his throat after throat-fucking him for a good ten minutes. Amazing how this man doesn't even flinch with all that manjuice choking down his windpipe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...