Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tit for a Tat

AA was waiting for an hour. I apologized profusely because I was held up at work.

We had a nice dinner near my place and then proceeded to head back to my place but before that I brought him to a remote parking lot.

I turned off the car engine, looked around and then stared at him.

I unzipped my pants and my cock was already springing into attention at what was to come.

He didn't hesitate, and started sucking my cock right there and then.

About five minutes of 'warm-up', we decided to head back to my place for round two.

I was in a mood to get fucked that night. AA's dick was constantly hard and he seemed to keep pushing his cock against my hole. He didn't ask, but I knew what he wanted. I decided to go for it.

He was like a different person. He switched from a patient lover to an aggressive man in heat. He started raping my ass doggy-style, plunging deeper and deeper in furious strokes. I had to take several whiffs of poppers to relax myself.

I usually don't enjoy getting fucked that much but when the moment is right, I could be begging for it. This was the night. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. AA continued to fuck my hole like his target practice.

He then flipped me over into several positions, fucking silently but passionately. He certainly knew his positions and he certainly loved to rough me up a little.

The turning point came when he arched his hips at an angle and plunged his cock way in. I felt my guts were spilling out of my abs. It was a very intense sensation. I screamed, not from pain but from the intensity. He didn't stop. In fact it turned him on and fueled him further.

A few minutes later I had to stop because it was getting too much for me.

He obliged and he pulled his dick out. He had that smirk on his face.

A quick clean up shortly we were back in business. This time it was my turn to rape his mouth. I sat, facing him, dick in his mouth and started my 'vengeance'. He started making all these choking noises, moaning and gasping at the same time. I can see why the whole 'rape' fantasy is so powerful. It's fucking wild.

I didn't stop fucking his mouth till I came deep in his throat. Literally. I decided not to be kind and rammed my dick in as I was climaxing right down his throat. He was trying to pull my dick out but I pinned my entire weight on him and he was helpess. I could feel him thrashing about as my hot thick juice gushed down his throat. After emptying my entire load, I gently released my pressure and removed my dick. He was whimpering still.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...