Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Twice In One Night

I tell you, these young virile guys are really something.

I don't need to try too hard with them...they're always ready and rearing to go whenever I need them.

Feeling really horny tonight for some reason. The last time I had sex was last Sat night.

Text R earlier to see if he was at home. Yes came the reply and he didn't have to work tonight. Great, I thought. I drove over as soon as my meeting was done.

We didn't waste any time, we got it on and after a nice long suck, I started to fuck him from the back, pinning my body against his small but lithe frame. He loved gyrating his butt as I deep-poled him. I was fucking him quite vigorously at one stage, expecting him to spill his load like the last time but he didn't. Admittedly, he had jacked off earlier in the morning but wanted to have my dick up his ass nonetheless.

I flipped him over and continued to fuck him till I climaxed.

A quick shower later I was out of his place.

A light dinner after that and I was home.

* * * * *

Decided to check my emails and watch some TV. And would you believe it, I suddenly felt the urge for round two with a huge craving for a nice cock in my mouth.

I text AN who doesn't live too far from me. He responded positively.

Yes, I thought. Another victory tonight.

Within 30 mins he arrived. Equipped with his poppers in his hand.

We barely exchanged a few words and off we went, tonguing each other's tongue in hot-blooded fashion.

He kept sniffing the poppers as I sucked his long thick juicy cock. Just what I wanted tonight and there it was, right inside my mouth. It's amazing how hard he got even with the constant use of poppers.

He initially didn't want me to fuck him, but after licking, sucking and rimming him all over, he relented, partly because my hard cock was merely centimeters away from his hot moist hole.

The fuck was so hot. His cock was constantly rock hard. I just fucked and fucked. He was a perfect dish served on a hot and horny summer's night. I remember fucking him deep and looking right into his eyes and reminding myself what a beautiful man he is.

He finally let off a load on his abs as I rammed that dick in and out his hothole. And I decided to pull out my cock and add to that load while he teased my nipples.

A perfect end to a perfect night of pleasure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...