Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Cop Returns

He dropped by for a visit yesterday afternoon before leaving on a holiday that night.

We had lunch at my place and talked for a while. After clearing the dishes he was down to his 'desserts'.

As I said, I've never met anyone who's such an oral addict as he is. The way he moves his tongue, varying his strokes and suctions...he's every horny guy's wet dream. He can get on his knees anytime, anywhere, to service a big hard cock. And he is happy to stay that way for hours.

When I'm with him, I never felt as if I needed to fuck him to suffice my lust. His moustached mouth is enough for me. I love to fuck his mouth and choke him to tears. He loves that.

And he fucking knows exactly how to get me rock hard each time by pushing my 'buttons'. He never sucks my cock without playing with my tits at the same time. I must tell you, he licks a fucking good ass as well and he never fails to reduce me to a puddle of goo whenever he does that.

Of course he gets his just desserts at the end of his hard work. A huge thick load of cream that either gets pumped right down his throat or spread right across his face. Either way, he's a happy man. And he never wastes a drop, ever.

I had to reward him twice for that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...