Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When a fan meets up

He's been chatting with me for a while but we never got to meet. Finally he begged and I relented. He seemed pretty sincere.

He's quite a tall and strapping young man. Broad shoulders, chiseled face, nice thick arms and gorgeous ass. We met for dinner after work and he was in his working attire.

Despite his confident frame he was really shy. Stuttering a little and avoided eye contact for a while. But after a few ice-breakers, he became much relaxed and talkative.

2 hours later he was back at my place, deep throating me and licking my tits the way only a tit lover knows how to. I was quite surprised at the skill that this young man possesses.

I returned the favour by licking his bubble ass. Probing my tongue into his delicious soft center.

We each took hits of poppers that got us really high at one stage and as i fucked him, he kept telling me not to cum so soon. If only he knew how long lasting my fucks get. He was a real insatiable satyr.

We moved from positions to positions, he was more than accommodating towards my requests. He finally settled on sitting on my cock and wanking off a huge load which nearly hit across my face.

I then took my cock out and spilled a huge load on his chest which shot right across his eyebrows. We fell asleep in each other's arms.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...