Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cop Guzzler

Came back from massage and met up with AA for dinner after 3 months break. As usual, we went back to my place afterwards. Since I hadn't had sex for 6 days, AA decided to fix me up last night.

After pampering me big time with his oral and rimming skills, I shot six days worth of hot thick man chowder right down his throat. And we're not talking about jacking off into his mouth. My thighs were clamped against his shoulders, shaft was pounding deep against his mouth and he was moaning like a dog in heat. His moustached lips brushing against my neatly trimmed bush.

My cock was a fucking ROCK.

His hands constantly tweaking my nipples. The minute I started tightening my ass I knew there was no turning back.

It felt as if I let go three big loads in his mouth.

He guzzled every drop of it, not even the slightest choke.

About half an hour later, we were at it again. This time, he tweaked my nipples and I shot another fine load into his welcoming mouth.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...