Monday, May 26, 2008

Silent but Sexy

R is a very serious and shy guy. Doesn't talk much but certainly shows his other side when he's in bed.

He happened to be free on Sat afternoon when I called so I dropped by.

He lives in a simple apartment, shares it with 2 other housemates. I went inside his room, he was watching some videos on You-tube.

We started kissing and he started to remove my clothes.

He then proceeded to suck my cock which he seemed to take his time on.

I let him have his fill of sucking on my rod before he laid on the bed and spread his legs for me.

He seemed prepared.

R was gyrating his body as I fucked him, synchronizing his movements with my thrusts. It felt deeper than usual as I plunged my rod right inside him.

I then doggy fucked him and he seemed to enjoy it even more. His rod remained stiff.

I got him to lie on his chest while spreading his legs while my cock started to pump again in between those sexy and compact hairy legs.

He then got me to stand up, grab one of his legs and continue to fuck him while he spread one of his hands against the wall, wanking himself with the other.

He had a mirror next to him and the sight couldn't be sexier. My cock was thrusting deep inside in fast furious strokes while he stroked himself to climax, spilling his warm man seed all over his bed.

He didn't want me to stop even after he came. I continued to fuck him for another good 15 minutes before I did what I enjoyed best, messing his face up with my heavy thick load.

We cuddled each other's sweaty bodies and dozed off under the ceiling fan, caressed by the hot sweltering heat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...