Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Bi Guy

This is the first time I'm doing this.

Meeting a married man in his home while his wife is away and kids asleep in their rooms.

The time is past midnight. The roads are quiet. He whispered over the phone the directions to get to his place, careful not to wake his kids up.

About 20 minutes later I was at his door. He let me in. We walked up the stairs in stealth mode.

Once in his room, I requested to take a shower. Minutes later, I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around and there he was, lying naked on the bed, room dimly lit, awaiting me to join him.

He sucked real well. And he had a big juicy cock too.

I then flipped him over and fucked his mouth. He started to moan.

A while later, I asked if he wanted me inside him. He said yes.

Without much effort I started to penetrated. He whimpered a little and then started to moan.

For a bisexual man, he fucked like a real pro. He was gyrating his body to accommodate my cock inside him. And he knew the right words to say that really got me going.

I then doggy-fucked him and I could feel his perspiration on his back...he was certainly getting heated up. I laid on his back and pounded his ass. He was moaning like a real bitch. I love to see these so-called straight men getting pounded like a real man.

Belong long I spilled my warm load inside him. He initially wanted me to cum inside his mouth but I couldn't last long enough to do that.

After a quick shower, I sat on his bed and we started chatting away. He recalled some real amazing sexual encounters he had as early as 6 year old. All I can say is, this man is adventurous and it seems he has tried and will try almost anything to satisfy his sexual pangs. He said he must have had sex with about 600 people to date, and that's excluding women.

And beneath all that lies a typical family man in his late 30s, average built, with rather unassuming looks.

I don't know about you but I was pretty turned on by this whole encounter. And this won't be the last time I'm doing this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...