Friday, May 23, 2008

The Overnighter

S stopped by last night for an overnighter. He's on his way back to his hometown and needed a place to crash.

S is an unassuming guy, a little shy but cute in his own ways. And he's taken. His boyfriend and I are friends.

After J left, I saw S sleeping on the couch. I stroked his face gently and asked if he wanted to sleep on my bed instead. He nodded.

After my initial release during the massage earlier on, I was quite ready to go to bed. But I could sense S was kinda restless as he tossed back and forth.

I turned over to hug him. He froze as I started kissing him. I knew it was time to break the ice. He reciprocated. My hands were running all over his body and then I felt what was keeping his restless all night.

His rod was in its most upright position. He must have been hard all this while.

He was pretty affectionate for someone quite shy. I wasn't sure if he would suck me, but after a few nudges, he wrapped his mouth against my stiff rod. A few minutes later, I started fucking his mouth. He didn't seem to flinch.

But I wanted to release him more than anything. I then flipped to face his cock backwards and he was facing mine. We began to suck each other cock and within minutes, he pumped his load in my warm mouth which he wasn't expecting. I swallowed it.

I then straddled over his chest and dumped my second load off. We cleaned up shortly after and headed back to sleep. Not a word.

He got up early this morning, packed his stuff and got ready to leave. He hugged me tight before he left. We never spoke about last night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...