Friday, May 23, 2008

A Beautiful Release

J's a life saver.

My back was killing me from a possible muscle strain during my workout and one phone call made the difference. And he's always so accommodating.

J's hands are great. Not too flimsy yet firm at the same time. They feel confident and comforting. Upon my request, he concentrated on my back mostly.

I must have dozed off several times during the massage because I had no idea it was time to flip over until he nudged me gently.

As he slowly massaged my chest, my cock inadvertently sprung into attention underneath the towel which he placed over my abs to keep me warm.

Soon he reached my groin area. He must have sensed my excitement and slowly pushed his padded fingers along the area. My cock couldn't stop throbbing.

Soon he removed the towel. And I guess he wasn't surprised to see a huge hard on underneath it.

His gentle hands slowly wrapped around it, sensually massaging it in all places, including the balls and base area. My eyes were closed all the time, my body succumbing to this new found rapture.

J really took his time with me. He really enjoyed pampering me for some reason. He then played with my tits, exactly the way I loved. He was really something.

It felt so good that I really wanted this to last all night but then he started to tighten his grip and minutes later, that hard rod of mine started gushing warm thick cum all over my abs. He even helped me to clean up afterwards.

J's not only patient, he's also really professional with what he does. And what a pair of hands he's been blessed with. My body couldn't have felt better this morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...